Friday, December 9, 2011

First Blog Post


Hello/Peace/Salam!

I'm Marwa from mE Moda! I'll be using this blog to give some tips on how to accessorize/customize some of the mE Moda garments, to suit your lifestyle.  I'll also be posting videos once in a while to show how I personally wear things, as well as some other options. Your comments, questions, requests, and recommendations are appreciated and will serve to help me get the feedback I need to continue to improve the designs to better suit your lifestyle--in fashion, comfort, and functionality.

I'll also tell you about other bloggers that are blogging about mE Moda as well as some of their other interesting posts.  I love to encourage others in their work--whether it be photography, blogging, fashion, etc.  So you'll often see me post about others in these related areas.

Thank You--I look forward to many blogging days :)

                    Photo credits: Amber Gazo Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment